YoungMinds has launched its most ambitious campaign to date, creating a mass movement of children and young people campaigning for better mental health and wellbeing.
Led by young people YoungMinds Vs is campaigning for improvements in the top issues that young people told us are of most concern to them.
Following a consultation with 1,600 young people, YoungMinds Vs is focussing on their top 5 issues:
- YoungMinds Vs Sexed Up – Don't believe the hype
(Campaign tackling sexual pressures)
- YoungMinds Vs Bullying – Stop the rot
(Campaign tackling bullying)
- YoungMinds Vs No Work – Fight for your future
(Campaign tackling unemployment)
- YoungMinds Vs School Stress – Rewrite the rules
(Campaign tackling school stress)
- YoungMinds Vs No Help – Make your feelings loud
(Campaign tackling access to counselling)
- YoungMinds Vs Stress at University – Coping on Campus
(Campaign tackling uni stress)
We are creating a groundswell of young activists and supporting organisations so join YoungMinds Vs - fight the pressure and sign up now!
What are we doing?
- Our Activist Network of over 1500 young people is raising awareness of the campaign in their communities and online.
- 100s of Media Champions are representing the campaign in the media - galvanising the voice of children and young people seeking change.
- Young people are working with local and national decision-makers to directly influence services and support for young people.
- Lots of organisations are pledging to make a commitment to ensuring young people’s mental health is central to their work.
YoungMinds Vs is being funded by The Big Lottery Fund from its Reaching Communities programme and Comic Relief.
Get involved today and help us campaign for change
Credit: Photos by Hannah Russell Teare, all images are posed by models.