YoungMinds does not offer advice to young people – our helpline service is for parents or carers worried about a child or young person.
YoungMinds can't refer you to CAMHS services. To find your local CAMHS service: visit NHS Choices – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services and search for services in your area, or speak to your GP who can refer you.
- Call (for general enquiries about YoungMinds): 020 7089 5050
For media enquiries visit our media centre
- Email: For general enquiries: email@example.com or use the form at the bottom of this page. We'll try to get back to you within 48 hours. If you're worried about a child you can contact the Parents Helpline online using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Write: Suite 11, Baden Place, Crosby Row, London, SE1 1YW
- Social media: Facebook | Twitter
- Visit: From London Bridge station, head for Guys Hospital, walk to the end of Great Maze Pond and crossover into Crosby Row. [map]
Other ways to contact us
Call: 0808 802 5544 (Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm, free for mobiles and landlines).
Contact us online using the contact form below.