There are lots of ways to contact YoungMinds. We'll try to get back to you within 48 hours.
If you are a young person worried about your mental health, there are many organisations who can assist, please take a look at our advice and info pages for contact details. We are sorry but YoungMinds cannot offer advice to young people, our helpline service is for parents.
- Email us: If you are an adult worried about a child, the address is firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries, the address is email@example.com or use the form below.
- Write to us: Suite 11, Baden Place, Crosby Row, London, SE1 1YW
- Visit us: From London Bridge station, head for Guys Hospital, walk to the end of Great Maze Pond and crossover into Crosby Row. [map]
- Telephone us: 020 7089 5050
- Fax us: 020 7407 8887
- Social media: Facebook | Twitter
Other ways to contact us:
General enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Press queries email@example.com
YoungMinds' magazine firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate fundraising email@example.com
Youth engagement work firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents' Helpline call 0808 802 5544.
How to find us
From London Bridge station: Head for Guys Hospital, walk to the end of Great Maze Pond and crossover into Crosby Row. [map]