Transition to adult services

At a certain age – it varies depending on where you live - young people getting help from Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) must move onto Adult Mental Health Services (AMHS). This is called transition and is a big change.

At YoungMinds we answer all your questions about the transition to CAMHS Services and how to overcome difficulties in moving to adult mental health services.