Worried about your child?
We've put together information about the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of common mental health and behaviour concerns, especially for parents and carers. There are lots of links to information, resources and organisations who can help.
We're also here to listen. If you want to talk to someone in confidence about your worries, you can contact the YoungMinds Parents' Helpline for free.
- Anger, aggression and violence
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Divorce and separation
- Domestic violence
- Dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Eating problems
- Family relationships
- Friendship problems
- Hearing voices
- Internet and mobile phone use
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Parents' mental health and drug/alcohol problems
- Physical illness
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)