Worried about your child?
Reliable information for parents and carers about common mental health and behaviour concerns in children and young people aged 0-25.
Including symptoms, possible causes and what you can do to help, with links to information, resources and other organisations that can help.
The YoungMinds Parents' Helpline can help you think things through, so call us if you want to talk to someone in confidence about your worries.
- Anger, aggression and violence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism and Asperger's Syndrome
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Divorce and separation
- Domestic violence
- Dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Eating problems
- Family relationships
- Friendship problems
- Hearing voices
- Internet and mobile phone use
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Parents' mental health and drug/alcohol problems
- Physical illness
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)