Worried about your child?
Click on the list to find out about common mental health and behaviour concerns in children and young people aged 0-25. We've provided reliable information for parents and carers about symptoms, possible causes and what you can do to help. There are links to information, resources and other organisations that can help.
We're also here to listen and help you think things through. If you want to talk to someone in confidence about your worries, you can contact the YoungMinds Parents' Helpline for free.
- Anger, aggression and violence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism and Asperger's Syndrome
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Divorce and separation
- Domestic violence
- Dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Eating problems
- Family relationships
- Friendship problems
- Hearing voices
- Internet and mobile phone use
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Parents' mental health and drug/alcohol problems
- Physical illness
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)