When you take up Organisational Membership with YoungMinds, you and your colleagues will be kept up-to-date with all the latest children and young people’s mental health news.
As an Organisational Member you and your colleagues can all take advantage of the whole membership package:
- YoungMinds monthly e-newsletter – featuring the latest mental health news from the UK and abroad.
- Surveys and polls – opportunities for you and your colleagues to have your say.
- 20% training discount when booking YoungMinds Open Access Training online.
- 10% discount on YoungMinds three dozen publications.
- Invitations to YoungMinds events.
- Twitter updates
By taking up an Organisational Membership, you’re supporting YoungMinds. It shows you care – and it adds to the momentum that, day-by-day, is changing how people think about and stand up for children and young people in need of help with their mental health. Thank you – that’s from all of us.
How to join
Organisational Membership is £120 a year – or in other words £10 a month. All you really have to do is share it with any of your colleagues whom you think will like the news stories, the training and publication discounts, or to have their say in the survey.
Signing up your organisation is quick. You can do it any of three ways.
Ring us at 0207 089 5062 with your debit or credit card at hand and we’ll sort everything for you over the phone.
Complete the Organisational Membership Form and email it back to us.
Print and return the Organisational Membership form along with your banking details or a cheque.
Renewals and amendments
To renew or amend your organisation’s membership, please email us at email@example.com, or ring us on 0207 089 5062.