About this course
- This introductory course looks at practical guidance on how to strategically embed and evaluate participation across an organisation or a programme.
- This online workshop is delivered via Zoom, and is an interactive and collaborative experience. With two trainer consultants available in each workshop, we can effectively facilitate discussion and provide a safe learning space for you to feel empowered to make a difference for children and young people.
- The online environment allows for individual exploration of key dynamics encountered in the work with young people and the formulation of best practice within your role.
- Online workshop: Creating a participation strategy and evaluation framework
- Length: 10am – 1:30pm with a break
- Suitable for: Participation leads and managers with responsibility for children and young people or parent/carer participation in mental health or community health services.
- Price: £135.00 + VAT: £27.00
- DIGITAL Part Eval - Online - 27 April - Three hours and 30 minutes - 17 spaces remaining
This course will enable you to develop a clear vision for your participation and will enable you to evaluate the impact
What you will learn
During the course we'll:
- understand key terms used in participation and evaluation
- understand how a theory of change underpins your participation strategy and evaluation framework
- know the steps to develop a participation strategy and evaluation plan
- know what to evaluate in participation in children and young people’s mental health and why
- identify evaluation tools we can use in our work
- create a theory of change that provides a framework for developing your participation strategy and your evaluation plan
Why take the course?
- This course will enable you to develop a clear vision for your participation and will enable you to evaluate the impact of your work and its importance for children and young people.
- After taking part in the course you will receive a digital certificate of attendance.