Please note we're unable to:
- provide assessments, counselling/therapy or direct support to young people
- process referrals to CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service), statutory or local services
- provide families with ongoing support, since we are a one-off service
- offer support to professionals, friends or wider family members who are not the child’s main carer
- offer advice around medications prescribed to young people
We aim to support parent/carers with their child's mental health in the best way we can.