Did you know?
- 1 in 6
- children aged five to 16 were identified as having a probable mental health problem in July 2020.
- Less than 1 in 3
- young people with a mental health condition get access to NHS care and treatment.
- of young people with mental health needs agree that the Covid-19 pandemic has made their mental health worse.
Our impact in 2019-20
Every year we report on the progress we’ve made and how we’ve achieved what we set out to. Our annual impact reports showcase some of the great work we do and provide a check-in to make sure we’re still on track to meet our strategic objectives as well as outline where we go next.
In 2019-20, we had six main areas of focus:
- Giving young people a powerful voice.
- Offering advice and support to young people.
- Campaigning for change alongside young people.
- Supporting parents and carers.
- Supporting schools to be there for their pupils.
- Creating systemic change for young people.