About this course
- This introductory course will help you involve young people in wellbeing support and services. Learn how their participation can support a whole system approach to mental health.
- This online workshop is delivered via Zoom and is an interactive and collaborative experience. With two trainer consultants available in each workshop, we can effectively facilitate discussion and provide a safe learning space for you to feel empowered to make a difference for children and young people.
- When you register onto the course, you will be sent confirmation and joining instructions via email.
- Online workshop: Involving Young People in Improving Wellbeing Support and Services
- Length: 10am – 1:30pm with a break
- Suitable for: professionals from community health and mental health services who are new to participation.
- Price: £135.00 + VAT: £27.00
- 07 OCT '21 Online Workshop - Online - 07 October - Three hours and 30 minutes - 15 spaces remaining
This course will help you better understand participation and identify the opportunities for young people to have their say within services.
What you will learn
During the course we'll:
- understand key terms and definitions associated with participation
- understand levels and areas of participation
- know the benefits of participation for different stakeholders
- identify opportunities for developing participation to improve experiences
- make an individual commitment to improving participation
Why take the course?
- Offering genuine opportunities for children and young people to participate in mental health services can help young people recognise that their views matter and can aid their recovery.
- This course will help you better understand participation and identify the opportunities for young people to have their say within services.