About this course
- This introductory course will help you involve young people in wellbeing support and services. Learn how their participation can support a whole system approach to mental health.
- This online workshop is delivered via Zoom and is an interactive and collaborative experience. With two trainer consultants available in each workshop, we can effectively facilitate discussion and provide a safe learning space for you to feel empowered to make a difference for children and young people.
- The online environment allows for individual exploration of key dynamics encountered in the work with young people and the formulation of best practice within your role.
- Online workshop: Involving young people in improving wellbeing support and services
- Length: 10am – 1:30pm with a break
- Suitable for: Professionals from community health and mental health services who are new to participation.
- Price: £135.00 + VAT: £27.00
This course will help you better understand participation and identify the opportunities for young people to have their say within services.
What you will learn
During the course we'll:
- understand key terms and definitions associated with participation
- understand levels and areas of participation
- know the benefits of participation for different stakeholders
- identify opportunities for developing participation to improve experiences
- make an individual commitment to improving participation
Why take the course?
- Offering genuine opportunities for children and young people to participate in mental health services can help young people recognise that their views matter and can aid their recovery.
- This course will help you better understand participation and identify the opportunities for young people to have their say within services.
- After taking part in the course you will receive a digital certificate of attendance.