The change we want to see
We know there is so much that needs to change to create a future where no young person feels alone with their mental health. Here are some of the things that we’re fighting for.
- We're fighting for all young people to be able to get the mental health support they need from the NHS without a long wait.
- We're fighting for schools to focus more on mental health, with less pressure on academic achievement.
- We're fighting for there to be somewhere in every local community that a young person can go for early support when they first need it.
- We're fighting for the Government to recognise and address the big societal issues that are leading to rising mental health problems in young people.
- We're fighting for the online world to be a safer, kinder place for young people to spend time.
Campaign with us
Fund The Hubs
We’re calling for a network of early support hubs across the country so that all young people have somewhere to turn when they first start to struggle with their mental health.
You can support the campaign right now by emailing your MP using our quick and easy form. The more MPs you can help us to get behind the campaign, the more pressure for action we can create.
More ways to get involved
Say #HelloYellow this World Mental Health Day
#HelloYellow is our biggest campaign, taking place every year on World Mental Health Day.
We encourage everyone to wear yellow and donate £2 on the day to help show young people they're not alone with their mental health, and help us raise vital funds to continue our work.
You can get involved with your school, workplace, community group, or even on your own. So, dig out your neon socks, custard scarf and banana hat, and join us in saying #HelloYellow this Friday 8 October.