The change we want to see
We know there is so much that needs to change to create a future where no young person feels alone with their mental health. Here are some of the things that we’re fighting for.
- We're fighting for all young people to be able to get the mental health support they need from the NHS without a long wait.
- We're fighting for schools to focus more on mental health, with less pressure on academic achievement.
- We're fighting for there to be somewhere in every local community that a young person can go for early support when they first need it.
- We're fighting for the Government to recognise and address the big societal issues that are leading to rising mental health problems in young people.
- We're fighting for the online world to be a safer, kinder place for young people to spend time.