Our new era for young people's mental health report
Our report calls for help to be available to every young person who reaches out. Growing numbers of young people are seeking help for their mental health, meaning that an already over-stretched system is a long way from meeting demand.
Our report recommends:
- An ambitious new funding settlement that reflects the reality of the crisis.
- A bold new approach to getting the right support to young people before their needs escalate.
- Reformed crisis and specialist services, to improve the consistency and experience of care across the country.
- All young people given the skills, knowledge and resources to look after their mental health.
- An expanded specialist workforce, while making mental health the responsibility of all professionals working with young people.